Summer Intensive 2023
July 24 – 28
9:00 – 3:30 p.m.
Dancers’ Workshop, 10745 Linkwood Ct.
This week-long summer intensive program provides intermediate and advanced dancers with the opportunity to train under the direction of internationally acclaimed instructors during rigorous workshops designed to improve technique, offering daily classes in ballet and pointe technique along with pre-pointe, variations, contemporary, and contemporary ballet. Additional styles of dance may be added.
Please print and mail to the Dancers’ Workshop
10745 Linkwood Ct., Baton Rouge, LA 70810
Plan for your summer!
Registration is open to dancers ages 12 and older. Local and non-local intermediate and advanced dancers are invited. Class assignments will be determined during a trial class prior to the intensive for local dancers. Out-of-town dancers can forward a short Youtube video link with classwork, barre and center, demonstrating the dancer’s current skill level.
Dancers Workshop students who have had at least 2 years of Level 5 and 1 year of pointe may attend.
- Early registration (Before June 15): Tuition is $415 for the week + $25 registration fee ($395 + $25 registration fee for Dancers’ Workshop students).
- Classes are from 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., with drop off beginning at 8:30 a.m.
- All classes will be located at Dancers’ Workshop, the official studio of BRBT, at 10745 Linkwood Court.
- Chaperoned housing is not available but we can provide recommendations for nearby hotel suites.
- Individual classes offered at $40/class or single full day at $125.
- Payments by cash, check made out to Dancers’ Workshop, or pay by phone at (225) 767-5814.
- Parent watch studio performance on Friday at 3:30